Another RCA Branded doorbell on Amazon

Ford

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I am (still) searching for a IPC doorbell that is reliable, has reasonable wifi range (or hard wired but I doubt this will exist for less than $300), has an image that is acceptable at night, and is NOT battery powered. (and can be used with Blue Iris)

I see this model on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07GN355R6/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_1?smid=A1B8BW9NRY33JB&psc=1

I am hoping someone recognizes it as a rebranded (Chinese) name brand... It looks to use the same app as their rebranded DS-KB6003-WIP so I am hopeful it is... I have no idea if it is non-name junk or ??

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I am (still) searching for a IPC doorbell that is reliable, has reasonable wifi range (or hard wired but I doubt this will exist for less than $300), has an image that is acceptable at night, and is NOT battery powered. (and can be used with Blue Iris)

I see this model on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07GN355R6/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_1?smid=A1B8BW9NRY33JB&psc=1

I am hoping someone recognizes it as a rebranded (Chinese) name brand... It looks to use the same app as their rebranded DS-KB6003-WIP so I am hopeful it is... I have no idea if it is non-name junk or ??
that does not appear to be onvif or rtsp compliant.
PROVANTAGE: GRANDSTREAM GDS3710 IP Video Door System Allows Sip Video Streaming

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Wow that Grandstream looks very well built; I wish there was something similar for just a doorbell.

Thanks for the link; it was interesting to learn about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Ive considered buying it to play with it...it is pretty large relative to the others and I feel the number pad would throw users off. On the flip side the sip video calls should be nice and solid.

Ford

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
An enterprise grade solution for sure, but like you say its huge. But it is POE.

I need 3 so this would certainly be an expensive solution. (4 if I use the same for the Gate)

Who is going to be the guinea pig?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
An enterprise grade solution for sure, but like you say its huge. But it is POE.

I need 3 so this would certainly be an expensive solution. (4 if I use the same for the Gate)

Who is going to be the guinea pig?
if you read the hikvision thread there is a user there that uses it with blue iris...no reason why it should not work well.

tangent

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
There's an earlier thread on this doorbell here: New RCA HSDB2A 3MP Doorbell IP Camera
doesn't have much info. It appears Voxx International is also behind this model (they market and re brand many products including karaoke machines). I can't find any FCC docs that might shed any light on this doorbell.