... another U.K. member here!

bighendo

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello from Lincolnshire England :D

I have recently aquired a new next door neighbour who is nasty, loudmouthed and threatening! :sad2:
so, i`ve bought myself a Hikvision NVR and a bullet camera to monitor my backyard / carpark and boundary,

as yet it`s not connected to t`internet, but i`m pretty sure there will be some questions fired your way when the time comes! :redface-new:

.... Cheers!!

LittleBrother

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hello from Lincolnshire England :D

I have recently aquired a new next door neighbour who is nasty, loudmouthed and threatening! :sad2:
so, i`ve bought myself a Hikvision NVR and a bullet camera to monitor my backyard / carpark and boundary,

as yet it`s not connected to t`internet, but i`m pretty sure there will be some questions fired your way when the time comes! :redface-new:

.... Cheers!!
The best neighbors are no neighbors. And if you can't have that, good fences make good neighbors. And if that's not enough the third best is just video cameras. That's what I have, including 2-3 videos of my neighbor's dog chasing my daughter on our property.

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I can relate to the bad neighbor situation, I've been there before. It can make life miserable.