Anti-dither or equivalent in BI?

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
For context, Anti-Dither is a feature in Dahua cameras for dumb motion detection. When there is a motion detection trigger, further triggers are locked out for the Anti-Dither time period. This eliminates the situation of getting multiple, closely spaced triggers for the same motion. The cameras do not have this feature for IVS events. If they did I wouldn't be writing this post.

My question: Is there any way in BI to implement Anti-Dither for IVS events? So that once a camera has an IVS event, others will be ignored for a specified time period?

For why, on windy days I get flurries of bogus IVS triggers from moving tree branches and shadows, sometimes every second or so for many minutes. This makes triggers just as useless as if they didn't work at all, and loads up the BI thumbnails with enough junk triggers to make them close to useless. I'd like to be able to tell BI to ignore IVS triggers for an amount of time after an initial trigger. CPAI is not what I'm looking for. I'm running it now and for a number of reasons I want to try BI without it.

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
I can confirm it was there before my version was built. I looked and looked and didn't see it o_O. I'll confess to having a history of not being able to see what's in front of me. From the BI manual description it looks like exactly what I'm asking for. Therefore, a big THANK YOU!