Any help greatly appreciated - camera stopped trackign and recording

orinoco

n3wb
Reaction score
2nd time in last 5 weeks my PTZ has stopped/missed recording, 1st time everything was being controlled in BllueIris, but I changed all that to be camera led, screenshot below, as you will see from footage, guy is in the intruder zone, camera starts tracking him and then drops him, he reappears camera shows soe interest and drops him doesn't follow off screen to left, camera doesn't reaquire them until they are running away, any advice welcome

1706862940165.png
1706863693297.png

View attachment 020224.mp4

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
BI has nothing to do with tracking - that is all done within the PTZ.

Do you have an SD card in the camera so that you can playback the event with the IVS rules on to see what happened?

What browser are you using? If using anything other than Internet Explorer (yea we know LOL), then tracking will only happen for 15 seconds regardless of what it shows above.

Are you on default/auto settings or have you dialed in shutter and brightness/contrast, etc. to your field of view.

autotracking PTZs are great, but they are not plug-n-play and take work adjusting the parameters until you get the tracking you want.

orinoco

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks for reply, I don't have an sdcard in camera, as send the video out to BL, didn't realise that if I had an SDCard in that I would be able to rerun it thorugh to see the event and IVS rules, Screenshots are from IE. I have previoulsy dialled in shutter/brightness/contrast, but guess this could do with some more work, will have to get up there and put a card in