Any love for smart watches and android wear?

avi6581

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone had one , and whether it might be something you would want from blue iris ?

As a potential Moto 360 purchaser as they're getting ~$100 and I want to explore uses in my industry, i must admit I've been looking At tinycam monitor pro as it allows you to quickly view a cam from a smart watch. Might be useful for checking quickly on the kids.? Maybe it's just a big gimmick, I don't know :laugh:

Attachments

ruppmeister

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I think this has some uses from the BI standpoint myself. It would be nice to get a motion notification on the watch, swipe it and see a live feed of what triggered the motion.

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
Looks nice! I have a bootleg Chinese knock off that I use sometimes, but I am looking to upgrade to something with an Android operating system at some point. No rush though.

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Samsung gear 1 here. Works well for me but has problems syncing sometimes but it may be my phones bluetooth since it has trouble synci n g once I return to the area of my car

EricChiam

n3wb
Reaction score
Hey guys :)
Wow, the Moto 360 is looked nice and cool :cool:
I will own it in future :sentimental:
I also have some useful tool for Andriod wear there is Watchface Pro Maker site tool
User can use it to customize own watchface for the Android wear smartwatches. Wish you can enjoy with this watchface maker.

Last edited by a moderator:

badmop

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have enough gadgets to keep charged these days, lol.