Any updates on a Blue Iris Client?

fbnoise

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I remember hearing about this years ago. Thankfully UI2 is really nice, but I'm really interested in a legit client so that I can do a bit more and get out of a browser.

Has there been any word on the development on this?

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I remember hearing about this years ago. Thankfully UI2 is really nice, but I'm really interested in a legit client so that I can do a bit more and get out of a browser.

Has there been any word on the development on this?
Are you aware of UI3? No its not a client, but @bp2008 has done his darnedest to make up for the lack of one.

fbnoise

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Are you aware of UI3? No its not a client, but @bp2008 has done his darnedest to make up for the lack of one.
Ah cool, wasn't aware of UI3. Thanks! It looks awesome - very clean! Most definitely appreciate what bp has done (I'm sure the developer appreciates it immensely, too) but would still like a lightweight client, out of the browser.

nbstl68

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Did I read in another post somewhere UI3 is or may be actually integrated into a future release \ upgrade of BI? ...Or am I making that up?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Did I read in another post somewhere UI3 is or may be actually integrated into a future release \ upgrade of BI? ...Or am I making that up?
yes it will be...bp2008 mentioned it..

fbnoise

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I assume it be integrated in the form of a web page?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I assume it be integrated in the form of a web page?
yes, it will replace the current default webserver...the only way to get updates on the client is to email support and see what he says..