Anybody try the budget Huisun 2mp 20x 6" PTZ w/no wiper?

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
Here's the model number- DM-RMK305I-KS20IC- W1

Just wondering if anybody has any experience with these and particularly if they have any uptilt available. A search on here hasn't turned up anything on this model.

Huisun.png

w1zofaz

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Wow, just Googled the model number to see if I could find anything and the only thing that came up was this thread.

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
Exactly. I even threw a partial number and "Aliexpress" into Google with no luck. Huisun and 20x and PTZ gave me other models. I'm thinking this is brand new, but if it is I couldn't even find it on their site either.

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
Different model Jack. 4" vs 6" and the housing is shaped differently as well. I'd assume that the PT parts are therefore different but the Z and sensor/chipset might be the same.

Jack B Nimble

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Yes some differences but, there are a couple test pilots here to base a decision anyway. I was pondering one for 200 bucks anyway as I am so far happy with the Imporx which I am told is Huisun.

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
I understand but it's not uncommon for a ptz to have zero upward tilt and I need 5 to 10 degrees uptilt minimum. I'd prefer the smaller dome of your link though, everything else being equal.

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
Haha, awesome Chewie. After getting no luck on the full part number I started throwing partial numbers at Google but pointed the searches at Aliexpress. I guess that eliminated the possible Alibaba hits. I love the Alibaba price ranges listed. $1 to $169. Seriously, how many would you have to buy to get them for a buck?

wxman

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Haha, awesome Chewie. After getting no luck on the full part number I started throwing partial numbers at Google but pointed the searches at Aliexpress. I guess that eliminated the possible Alibaba hits. I love the Alibaba price ranges listed. $1 to $169. Seriously, how many would you have to buy to get them for a buck?
The prices on Alibaba mean nothing. They're about as accurate as camera specs; just random numbers. When you contact directly, they'll give you a price (often not even in the range given). They also often have minimum order requirements to where you have to buy in bulk. My experience with Alibaba has been frustrating, to say the least.