Anyone familiar with this dome camera?

grendel54

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I was asked to look at the camera system in a client's garage. # of the 13 cameras have gone out. They are all POE running 1080p. I have not tested the lines yet, but I am guessing the problems lies in the cameras themselves. I tried resetting, but no luck. Is anyone familiar with the brand of these cameras?

IMG_3991.jpgIMG_3991.jpgIMG_4003.jpegIMG_4003.jpegIMG_4003.jpegIMG_3996.jpeg

Attachments

Mike A.

Known around here
Reaction score
The labels in the second and third pics seem to support that.

I don't recall seeing Hikvision cams with the raised areas around the rim like that but the label trumps my memory.

grendel54

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Here is the software being used. The NVR looks to be a generic. Does this coincide with the HIKVision cameras.

1635624230360.jpeg1635624230360.jpeg

SamM

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Nvr looks like an XMeye type device. Suggest you bin it for a more secure device. From the configuration the camera could be any brand as the protocol is generic (rtsp) with the common web ports.

Try logging into the camera. It should give you more detail on what firmware its running.

Whats your end goal?

grendel54

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Nvr looks like an XMeye type device. Suggest you bin it for a more secure device. From the configuration the camera could be any brand as the protocol is generic (rtsp) with the common web ports.

Try logging into the camera. It should give you more detail on what firmware its running.

Whats your end goal?
I tried logging in to camera and I tried logging into admin. No generic passwords worked. Client would like to fix three non working cameras and add 2 more cameras.

SamM

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Post a screenshot of the camera landing page.

Did the SADP tool pick up the camera?