Anyone try the new IPC-HDBW4300E?

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I have two of the 1.3 versions of this camera. So far, I like it. It has a nice quality feel to them, a nice picture day and night, but the only thing is that it is 2 axis.

- - - Updated - - -

I would much rather use this one if your looking to try something new. I ordered one just to try it out.

http://www.dahuasecurity.com/products/ipc-hdw4300c-620.html

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks vector. I was considering that one (and still may) as it has a built in mic but it doesnt have an SD card option, which i like for backup...

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
how much can you really store on the SD card anyway? Are you using an NVR or a PC?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I use pc based NVR's with blue iris. I dont need a lot of storage, but i like to have at least one camera per location (at a choke point) with a 32gig card. That way there is footage if the NVR gets stolen.

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Do you even know the price? What is the big deal? Just say how much you sell it for. You work for gwsecu.com, don't you?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, it is true. I am sorry to tell you, this is a relatively small machine is not equipped with an SD card and audio, Dahua itself is not equipped.
If you want to have a camera with these features, I think I can give you introduce several other models.
http://www.gwsecu.com/products/ip-camera-kdw-series.html
Sorry but your are incorrect, dahua has or will be making an AS version of this camera that has audio and SD card, its got nothing to do with the size of the camera. Read the specifications for yourself. http://www.dahuasecurity.com/products/ipc-hdbw4300e-603.html

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
@vector18 when you get that HDW4300C can you let us know whether there are audio out leads for a speaker or just the mic in? Also do you know if there is a set screw inside that maintains the eyeballs position or can you just walk up to it and move it by hand.

Last edited by a moderator:

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I will absolutely give my review once I receive it. The specs in the Dahua website says 'built in mic', so I'm guessing there are no leads for an external mic or speaker, but I will see once I get it. Hopefully, soon, lol.

c.grex

n3wb
Reaction score
No leads for a mic or speaker. Can't say I've really tested the speaker much, but it seem to pick up a slight breeze here in the location it's installed, so seems fairly senstive. I'm not really bothered about the mic anyway.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update! Does this one have a large poe module on the pigtal like some of the new bullets?

c.grex

n3wb
Reaction score
No thankfully it doesn't have the pigtail! I've managed to fit all the connections under the bottom of the dome so you can only see the cat5 going in.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
@c.grex thanks for that info...is there a setscrew that holds the eyeball in place or can it be moved by hand after the install?

c.grex

n3wb
Reaction score
@c.grex thanks for that info...is there a setscrew that holds the eyeball in place or can it be moved by hand after the install?
three little grub screws. 1. stops the lower ring from unscrewing off, this is the mounting that goes on to the wall. 2.stops the the outer casing from spinning round (this is the bit that screws onto the base and inside this is where the main camera ball goes) 3. stops the ball from spinning round in all directions in the outer casing.

all three done up and it doesn't move anywhere!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
@ipcam, you post a link to your site with no pricing...Do you have the (-AS/S) model available?

Last edited by a moderator:

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
If your not the salesman, than do not try to sell, how does that sound? And if your going to post in this forum, either give advice or ask advice. Do not try to sell items, since your not a salesman.