Anyone use PC-NVR in smart PSS?

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I have a client that wants to use PC-NVR in smart PSS. I kind of figure it out, but have can't seem to playback recorded video from it. Anyone?

Lance

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I just added it to mine, hoping for it to record the same as my NVR, in case someone steals the NVR, but I can't figure it out either.

motion

n3wb
Reaction score
I have installed Smart PSS and PC-NVR in a computer with Windows 10 with the static IP 192.168.46.170. As i can see Smart PSS only doesn't listen on any port, but when i install the PC-NVR too, the PC-NVR is listening on localhost at port 37777. then i put the mobile phone with GDMSS Lite pointing to 192.168.46.170:37777 and then i could see all the cameras. The problem is that this works with admin/admin, if i change the admin password in Smart PSS i and to put the pass to access the cameras but PC-NVR is still working as admin/admin and i couldn't fine any place where i could change the password for PC-NVR. Is possible to use the SMART-PSS + PC-NVR to connect from GDMSS o other Smart-PSS or i should to put each IP of every IP Camera inside GDMSS? this program doesnt have any web server, or may be i should buy a real NVR than a PC-NVR with this free software.