Anyone willing to help me contact CBX? Need Hikvision fix...

MichaelG

n3wb
Reaction score
I admit, I'm ok with the command line, but, spending two days fixing the hacked 5.2.8_141231 to 5.2.3 in Chinese to get functional again frustrated me.

I sense there is tons of politics related to individuals. I want to stay out of that and am just seeking help on getting the cameras back to _at least_ where they were before.

Thank you in advance!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I admit, I'm ok with the command line, but, spending two days fixing the hacked 5.2.8_141231 to 5.2.3 in Chinese to get functional again frustrated me.

I sense there is tons of politics related to individuals. I want to stay out of that and am just seeking help on getting the cameras back to _at least_ where they were before.

Thank you in advance!
Welcome to the forum. CBX has made it clear that he will not be doing any further mods..there are several threads with tons of information on how to get the camera working..

MichaelG

n3wb
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. CBX has made it clear that he will not be doing any further mods..there are several threads with tons of information on how to get the camera working..
Thanks for the welcome. I am looking for something packaged... I can't find anyone else or other forum posts pointing to a solution like that...

As I originally said, it took me 2 days to unbrick to chinese firmware 2 of my cameras. I'm looking to reduce that pain and willing to pay someone to help.