App won't stay connected 5 seconds after initial sign on on LTE

Reaction score
Ever since I moved to Florida, I can't get the app to work from outside of my home network aside from the initial logon. It will log in, show me my 8 cameras, then if I click one it'll show it. If I try to go back or do anything else it just says loading then eventually kicks me back to login screen. I didn't have this issue before I moved. In network everything works fine. Any ideas?

I'm using no-ip, port forwarding is set up on my att Pace router. In fact, it's the same router from before I moved, so nothing has changed except my location. Also, this happens on all devices I've tried. I've tried a different port and hostname to no avail.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
More info:
  • BI version on PC?
  • App O/S (iOS or Android)?
  • App version?

Older version used to do that to me, the latest does not. Consider uninstalling- reinstalling if no joy from update or is already latest version.

Reaction score
More info:
  • BI version on PC?
  • App O/S (iOS or Android)?
  • App version?

Older version used to do that to me, the latest does not. Consider uninstalling- reinstalling if no joy from update or is already latest version.
Android 2.0.71
Blue Iris 4.8.6.3 x64 on PC

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Unfortunately, not a lot of good reviews on the Android app; that's too bad, my iOS app works great.
On the Google Play store it even states the app requires v4 on the server.... I don't know what to say about that since v5 is the way to go on the server,

Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing the app?

EDIT: read what @Tommyt79 says the developer told him here.

Reaction score
Unfortunately, not a lot of good reviews on the Android app; that's too bad, my iOS app works great.
On the Google Play store it even states the app requires v4 on the server.... I don't know what to say about that since v5 is the way to go on the server,

Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing the app?

EDIT: read what @Tommyt79 says the developer told him here.
It occurs on my last 4 phones.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
How is the no-ip hostname being updated; via a client program on the BI PC or via the AT&T Pace router?
Have you considered re-configuring the Pace's port forwarding ("Pinholes" in the firewall, I believe AT&T calls them) ?