Apple Watch

wesalbert

n3wb
Reaction score
Any hopes of getting BI on an Apple Watch in the future? Not sure if apple has it locked down. I couldn't find anything for IP cameras on the watch yet. Just one app that would let you view recorded clips, but no live view.

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
I would not expect it to happen any time soon, but you never know. It would be a very battery-draining app to use for any significant amount of time!

ruppmeister

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I can't see why you couldn't get the notifications from BI to show on the watch (assuming you have the app for your phone). If you are wanting to see the live stream however, I would agree with @bp2008 on this one.

Last edited by a moderator:

wesalbert

n3wb
Reaction score
End of my first day with the watch. Using it from about 7:30-am to 10:45pm and still at 60% battery life. I would be looking for live video just for quick looks. Say I get a notification that someone is at my front door, being able to click on that notice and view the front door would be nice. Anything more I would use the Iphone.

badmop

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Somebody is an advert for all kinds of companies, chrome, death wish coffee, picture printed mouse pads, mac, android, etc lol
That is awesome though, saw it in the android thread you made.

wesalbert

n3wb
Reaction score
Ended up purchasing an app called Cam TV. Now I can get live streaming to my Apple watch
IMG_1524.JPGIMG_1525.JPG