Are no-logo cams on ali legit?

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
No problem at all, just dahua selling channels different, original dahua, just make sure the seller can do a reay warranty for you, most guys on aliexpress no warranty at all. Seems we have to add some slow way shipping for the cams,lol.... these guys sell cheaper, but i think cost 15usd more to get them within 3 working days not a bad choice.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
No problem at all, just dahua selling channels different, original dahua, just make sure the seller can do a reay warranty for you, most guys on aliexpress no warranty at all. Seems we have to add some slow way shipping for the cams,lol.... these guys sell cheaper, but i think cost 15usd more to get them within 3 working days not a bad choice.
Yes 100 dollars would make this camera and excellent buy...

Crazykiller

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Yep, you should consider this. As I told you, the ePacket to the EU is not that bad. Got it normally within a week or less if the seller really dispatched it. And for now, I didn't had to pay tax. I don't know why, but of course I'm happy with that

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Yep, you should consider this. As I told you, the ePacket to the EU is not that bad. Got it normally within a week or less if the seller really dispatched it. And for now, I didn't had to pay tax. I don't know why, but of course I'm happy with that
small package is OK, but if you buy a whole system then can't use this way, only can ship for goods <2kg

Crazykiller

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
small package is OK, but if you buy a whole system then can't use this way, only can ship for goods <2kg
Yes of course, only for single cams. Other sellers do multiple packages then if order more quantity and ship each cam separately.