Are the 2CD-2142 4MP Camera hole patterns the same as the 2CD-2132 3Mp Cameras?

tradertim

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi.

1. Guys are the 2cd-2142 4MP dome camera hole patterns the same as the 2cd-2132 3Mp cameras?
Has anyone actually swapped them out?

I have soffet holes and masonry plugs I dont want to add to.

I can see on the ali adverts that "supposeldly" it looks the same with bringing up the 4mp and 3mp for a couple of examples.

BUT the whole specification and correctness of is so dodgy on ali , as I see specifications showing the 4Mp camera as 0.7 Lux, and then a lower detailed specification at 0.1 Lux. (they are supposed to be 0.1 according to Fender).

2. I am considering this because my drive is away from the road and doesnt get much street light, and fender suggested the 4Mp at lower lux capability.

3. I find Ali so dodgy as I also made a newbie mistake In never contemplating I couldnt pan a 2132 camera. The ones I got only had two axis.

YET, I see other 2132 on ali that "claim" to have 3-axis but same model number so WTF??

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I would guess the hole pattern is the same...the camera will cover any holes...when you sell the place, leave the cameras there...
The 4mp are rated at 0.01 lux not .1...
Look at hikvisions spec sheet not the ali listing. With respect to the camera axis, the 2132-I is the two axis..the 2132F-I is 3 axis and has an sd card slot..there are many variations of the same model for example "S" designates audio and alarm inputs and W- for wifi...