are these any good/worth anything to someone???

crays1991

n3wb
Reaction score
i bought these cameras at a local auction, theres 6 cameras total and one viewing monitor. was hoping someone could tell me if they are still relevant and if they're worth anything?? thanks

this is what the auction listed in the desciption:

PAL format cameras (European standard) as apposed to the US version of NTSC. However, most DVR/NVR systems and compatible with PAL or NTSC based cameras,
Includes: C10DN Series Day/Night, CCD Color Camera
  • IP110 Series Camclosure® Network Camera System
  • IS20/IS21 Series Camclosure® 2 Camera System
  • IS50/IS51 Series Camclosure® 2 Camera System
  • PMP20/PMP26 Public View Monitor

Attachments

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
i bought these cameras at a local auction, theres 6 cameras total and one viewing monitor. was hoping someone could tell me if they are still relevant and if they're worth anything?? thanks

this is what the auction listed in the desciption:

PAL format cameras (European standard) as apposed to the US version of NTSC. However, most DVR/NVR systems and compatible with PAL or NTSC based cameras,
Includes: C10DN Series Day/Night, CCD Color Camera
  • IP110 Series Camclosure® Network Camera System
  • IS20/IS21 Series Camclosure® 2 Camera System
  • IS50/IS51 Series Camclosure® 2 Camera System
  • PMP20/PMP26 Public View Monitor
These are not worth anything to folks on this forum. However you may be able to unload it on ebay. Businesses with old systems often just like to repair rather than replace.

crays1991

n3wb
Reaction score
These are not worth anything to folks on this forum. However you may be able to unload it on ebay. Businesses with old systems often just like to repair rather than replace.
makes sense. i seen one was a poe camera so figured $55 for all of it wasnt that big of a gamble. thanks for the input and suggestion. ill most likely post on ebay.