Are You Ready?

garycrist

Known around here
Sep 25, 2021
Texas
We have seen some of the devastation happening in the South Eastern United States. Now we
have seen the response the Federal Government has begrudgingly given and the lack of concern displayed
toward OUR OWN CITIZENS! This is nothing new as all governments that hate and take advantage, FAIL!

So now that you have seen on your big screen TV what the government can't, won't, will not, or someday might
do, DO FOR YOURSELF?
How long will you and your family last? Water is first and I am not talking a plastic 1 gallon jug or 2. Where are your
alternate sources and how do you make it potable? How is the food supply? If you have been to one of the major Box Stores,
you have seen the emergency food buckets. If you lived in the S.E., haw many would you have used up by now or will need?

Now for the ultimate. Are you armed and ready for the unspeakable? We have seen the ILLEGALS and their criminal elements
loot and do other unspeakable criminal acts with impunity? You might have to use deadly force, are you ready?

Now for the most important part! ARE YOU RIGHT, Bema Seat or Judgement Seat?

This is why I don't like to advertise some of my "hobbies" to my neighbors. As much as I like some of them, my provisions are for me and mine. You are just as capable of putting back food, water, toilet paper, etc as the next person.

Reactions: Parley and JNDATHP
We are prepared as much as we can be. Food for a year, well for water and 800 gallons of propane for a generator which we would use sparingly. Oh, and a few thousand rounds of 9mm. The pistols, unfortunately, were lost in a boating accident.

• Love
Reactions: Parley and Ri22o