Arjun, where are ya?

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Desperate times call for desperate measures - seems like people are willing to do anything these days for a price :(

One for the Arjun-meister.....

and her co-worker......

Looking back, my high school years weren't so memorable...I guess I was born 60 years too early. :lmao:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
I mean seriously, what is she really trying to promote here - :facepalm: #ShutdownTikTok #OriginTikTok

Apparently, the whole point of this trend was to ask people questions and the uploader gives prompted answers with their eyes rolled up while swinging in style :(

Amazing how parents let their kids off the hook by letting them watch TikTok - eventually leading up to the the degradation of the human species

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
What's the point of going off with the beat? Clearly, these videos are sending out the wrong message

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I mean seriously, what is she really trying to promote here - :facepalm: #ShutdownTikTok #OriginTikTok

Apparently, the whole point of this trend was to ask people questions and the uploader gives prompted answers with their eyes rolled up while swinging in style :(

Amazing how parents let their kids off the hook by letting them watch TikTok - eventually leading up to the the degradation of the human species

Has someone hacked @Arjun LOL

But yes I agree with this BOT that TikTok is turning the next generation's minds into mush. Between that and no ability to think for themselves and instead going to FB to ask random people what time a store opens instead of actually going to the store website is absurd. Half the time people respond with the wrong answer LOL.