Arson..

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I bet the night-image from that install is terrible!

How are people this stupid? I guess they wouldn't be arsonists if they were clever.

tangent

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not sure if it's funny or sad how often you see video of people on fire running. Wasn't everyone taught to stop, drop, and roll in kindergarten or even preschool? Then again this idiot may not have made it that far in school.

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Panic makes fools of us all...and this guy didn't have a lot of common sense to begin withdog01.gif

bababouy

Known around here
Reaction score
It looks like he starts his roll... head first into the earth. Its gotta really suck when you burn yourself and the cameras catch you license plate. At least he has a dedicated chick. Mine would have stayed at home while I was out vandalizing the local barber shop.

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It looks like he starts his roll... head first into the earth. Its gotta really suck when you burn yourself and the cameras catch you license plate. At least he has a dedicated chick. Mine would have stayed at home while I was out vandalizing the local barber shop.
Mine may have helped...but she'd have most certainly made me serve the jail time.

withballoon2.gif

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Really. Dead. Your good Christian I see.
I would not lose any sleep. That garbage had no concern for anyone possibly in the structure or firefighters. The world would be a better place with him gone...

Bradmph

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I wish he had a GoPro on him so we could get some of them facial features as he begins to burn to death, lol. :miserable: