Audio setting missing (Hikvision DS-7616NI-K2 / PHK)

tamong

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I just set up NVR Hikvision DS-7616NI-K2
with IP Camera DS-2CD2523G0-ISHK which have a built-in mic.

Everything is fine, I can watch live view and playback with audio but the problem is the volume of recorded audio and live view is very very low. So I make some research and try to set input volume to make the built-in mic gain more sound in Configuration>Video/Audio>Audio>Input Volume
(refer to: https://www.hikvision.com/ueditor/net/upload/2017-03-10/4c220b3b-0b85-4e1b-a50f-8250efafe8b2.pdf)

but I don't have the Audio tab just like this

Please help or give me any advice to make my built-in gain more sound or make the audio volume higher

I check the firmware ver. from Configuration>System
It already up to date

Thank you

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
but I don't have the Audio tab just like this
This looks like the NVR web GUI, not the camera web GUI.
If so - it only gives a subset of the available camera configuration options.

Assuming the camera is on an NVR PoE port (unstated) then you can access the camera web GUI directly for the full configuration options using the NVR 'Virtual Host' facilities.
In the NVR web GUI, under Network management | Advanced Settings | Other, tick the enable box for Virtual Host.
Then use the link under the Connect column of Camera Configuration to access the camera web GUI directly.

tamong

n3wb
Reaction score
This looks like the NVR web GUI, not the camera web GUI.
If so - it only gives a subset of the available camera configuration options.

Assuming the camera is on an NVR PoE port (unstated) then you can access the camera web GUI directly for the full configuration options using the NVR 'Virtual Host' facilities.
In the NVR web GUI, under Network management | Advanced Settings | Other, tick the enable box for Virtual Host.
Then use the link under the Connect column of Camera Configuration to access the camera web GUI directly.
Thank you so much. It works!!
I spent an entire week to fix this.

Thank you