Audio/Video Sync issue with mpga

alii.hosny

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi There,

i am using blue iris to record some private TS streams streamed from another PC in local network, the streams are mpeg1/2 for video(1920x1080 and 720x576) and mpeg audio format, but i am having a lot of problems with blue iris and i dont seem to be able to solve it on my own so any help is greatly appreciated:

1- the audio/video sync is off , sometimes its from the start of the stream and sometimes it starts ok then slowly drifts out of sync.

2- when choosing the audio settings for the camera there are no aac or mpga but g.711 64kbps works well and receives the audio well.

3- the audio sync problem is present in live and recording.

4- please note i am using the demo version as i am still evaluating the software for usage

thanks a lot

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi There,

i am using blue iris to record some private TS streams streamed from another PC in local network, the streams are mpeg1/2 for video(1920x1080 and 720x576) and mpeg audio format, but i am having a lot of problems with blue iris and i dont seem to be able to solve it on my own so any help is greatly appreciated:

1- the audio/video sync is off , sometimes its from the start of the stream and sometimes it starts ok then slowly drifts out of sync.

2- when choosing the audio settings for the camera there are no aac or mpga but g.711 64kbps works well and receives the audio well.

3- the audio sync problem is present in live and recording.

4- please note i am using the demo version as i am still evaluating the software for usage

thanks a lot
Blue Iris is a vms, not video streaming software.
you should look at appropriate software for whatever you are trying to accomplish.

alii.hosny

n3wb
Reaction score
may be i didnt explain my use case accurately , i am using it as vms to record our cam streams on a remote location that get transported to us in the format i mentioned , the problem is audio sync is important in our cams because it records live performances in theatres and streets , the problem is audio sync is always off or starts ok then slowly drifts out of sync. does it have anything to do that i am using the demo version