Auto Hit Parked Car On My Corner

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess the driver of that black Beemer was trying to allude the Authorities ;)

You know, @looney2ns says it all the time, clean out the garage and use it for what it's made for, parking your car. This shit happens when your car is parked on the street.

bababouy

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess the driver of that black Beemer was trying to allude the Authorities ;)
This was a stolen car from a nearby mall. The subjects, which were kids, snatched a lady's purse when she wasn't looking and ran into the parking lot pushing the buttons on the key fob. They got in the car and took off. In the beginning of the video I think they were hiding from the cops that were chasing them, and no they didn't stop to switch info with the guy that owns the white truck. Sorry for hijacking this thread, it was un-intentional.

J Sigmo

Known around here
Reaction score
One last little tidbit of information. Apparently this woman has had a few accidents before and is afraid of losing her drivers license with this latest incident.
I sympathize with someone not wanting to lose their license because it would make life difficult.

But based on what we see in that video, she seems to be a serious danger to others, especially if she does this on a regular basis.

There is an awesome responsibility to the public for people to be competent and careful when driving. If that had been a kid on a bike rather than a vintage beast of a Merc, she might be facing manslaughter charges and a kid might be dead.