Auto Logout issue

RafflesNH

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi there cctv wizards!

Could anyone help explain to me why my Web Service browser plug-in software times out, even though I have set the Auto Logout interval in the Setup/General page to 0 mins?

upload_2017-8-12_12-48-30.png

I like to keep the live preview running sometimes for several hours, but it times out after a while forcing me to log-in again. I haven't timed how long it takes to auto log-out, but it is something around an hour or so after logging-in.

Thanks,
Nigel

Rig:
NVR = NVR4108-4KS2
IPC (x1) = HFW5231E-Z12

Reaction score
Hi there cctv wizards!

Could anyone help explain to me why my Web Service browser plug-in software times out, even though I have set the Auto Logout interval in the Setup/General page to 0 mins?

View attachment 20856

I like to keep the live preview running sometimes for several hours, but it times out after a while forcing me to log-in again. I haven't timed how long it takes to auto log-out, but it is something around an hour or so after logging-in.

Thanks,
Nigel

Rig:
NVR = NVR4108-4KS2
IPC (x1) = HFW5231E-Z12

MAX is 60mints for auto logout

iveco300

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I also have the same problem since I updated the firmware that I have this issue along with so many others.
If you try to access http api get on connected users you will see that there are two admins one with web3 and one with other webs I can not tell you what to do