Automatic reconnect hfw1320s to nvr4104-w

StrayCode

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi, I have a problem with the automatic reconnection of my IPC-HFW1320S. To summarize, I can connect the cameras to my NVR4104-W only and exclusively via WPS (by clicking on the camera and the NVR at the same time), or if I connect the camera ethernet cable to anything (PC, Router, NVR), regardless of whether they are Whether or not connected to the Internet. The problem arises, however, in the case of power failures in the cameras, since at the new boot does not automatically connect to the NVR. Below I show you my configuration:

StrayCode

n3wb
Reaction score
If I understand you correctly, you need to set the IP address to Static in the NVR.
In the TCP/IP section and in the WIFI AP section, IP addresses are already static. I do not see where I could set this setting.

I also add that if I connect the NVR via LAN to the router and the cameras to my wifi network always, I can see the camera from the NRV in my local network. But if I add, I can not see the images, although the data is all correct.

I tried to change the settings, the port, to set the camera as ONIF, but nothing. If I do not connect the ethernet cable to any port (it seems just enough that the camera "see" to be connected without a real function) or I do not connect via WPS, I can not see the images.