AX Pro - Door contact- Sounder - issue or design thing?

Reaction score
I recently installed an AX Pro system in an office environment where the customer wants the sounder to go on if a door remains open for a certain period.

I have installed a magnetic door contact and set the sounder's delay to 60 seconds (configured within the sounder settings) and the alarm duration to 20 seconds in the system settings.

Currently, the setup works as intended: if the door remains open for 60 seconds, the sounder activates.
However, the issue I'm facing is that once the door is closed, the sounder continues to run until the timer expires. Is there a setting that would allow the sounder to stop as soon as the door is closed?

I've done extensive research but haven't found a solution. Hopefully, someone can provide some advice.

trempa92

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I managed to that only using DS-Pm1-O1L 12v relay output

Then i made automatization for it. Used wired siren which was connected to that relay.

magnet contact state was triggering my relay(you can add delay), which was triggering the siren.

trempa92

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Depends on the automation, you could trigger to stop exactly when magnet is closed, or add some delay to it.

I dont have configuration, it wasnt on my system.