Axis network speaker audio

Interloper

n3wb
Reaction score
One of the late updates has:
The camera settings Audio page has been updated and now includes an option to send
“talk” audio to an Axis network speaker.
So I picked up several C-3003-E MKII horns but I'm not seeing any documentation on how to set these up. In the audio tab of the camera I can select * Axis Speaker and supply an IP address which alone does not work. Something is missing here. Any help?

Mortenson

n3wb
Reaction score
I would also like to figure this out I have an Axis network speaker on my surveillance trailer that isn't able to be used right now through blue iris.

Interloper

n3wb
Reaction score
Edit: Make sure the speaker's credentials match the camera's.

As of a matter of mins ago BI released 5.9.4.11 that addresses these. Big thanks to Blue iris and Ken for helping get these figured out. Here's the config

1721591831906.png
1721591857328.png

Last edited:

Mortenson

n3wb
Reaction score
So Hey , I got this all to work thank you but was trying to import or use my own .wav files instead of the ones that come with blue iris and couldn't get anything to work have you ran into this ?

Interloper

n3wb
Reaction score
So Hey , I got this all to work thank you but was trying to import or use my own .wav files instead of the ones that come with blue iris and couldn't get anything to work have you ran into this ?
I didn't think so initially because I had one custom wav file that had no problems playing as a test file. Now that I've tried several, I see there are problems playing them through the PTZ presets. At some point they stop working altogether. Some even come out very delayed