Axis P1343 valuation?

Whoaru99

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Sorry if wrong place, I didn't see a specific area to ask questions about what something may be worth.

Anyway, there are a few Axis P1343 for sale locally and they're asking $60 each. They also have a few heated housings. Thinking not necessarily as primary cameras but maybe some "fill in" spots if you will.

What say you?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry if wrong place, I didn't see a specific area to ask questions about what something may be worth.

Anyway, there are a few Axis P1343 for sale locally and they're asking $60 each. They also have a few heated housings. Thinking not necessarily as primary cameras but maybe some "fill in" spots if you will.

What say you?
$0

Whoaru99

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Ok. Hopefully the two Cisco Catalyst 24-port switches, one PoE+ and one PoE, were worth the $20.

adamg

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Compared to price and features of a new camera, I would say around $5 each. Most of that value is as a learning tool for stress testing and configuration practice on your VMS.

Whoaru99

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Thanks, but after the $0 valuation opinion I have not bothered to check if they are still for sale.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks, but after the $0 valuation opinion I have not bothered to check if they are still for sale.
Thats good. There is no "stress testing" that is needed or that can even be done with this camera and you can learn how to configure your vms with any camera, why buy an obsolete dinosaur.