Bad Guys Lose Again (Not Mine..Nest Cam)

alphawave7

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
EssEff has had a recent rash of tourist robberies/muggings/purse snatching,etc. in broad daylight often in full public view. Cops just happened to be staked out for smash and grabs (also occurring at an alarming rate, I almost dread going into the city for night life anymore) and found themselves well placed for nice afternoon bust!
Story details: http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/Cops-staking-out-SF-s-Russian-Hill-interrupt-8328242.php

w1zofaz

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Can't stand thieves. They are low life scum suckers. Glad they got caught! Now hope the court system does more than give them a slap on the wrist. That si why it has gotten so bad because the court systems are so weak. That looked like a nice car they were in. Hope they lose it as a "donation".

hook3m

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
It's San Francisco. They have a catch and release system.

w1zofaz

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
It's San Francisco. They have a catch and release system.
Thats what I was afraid of, catch and release. No lesson learned because they still earn far more than the slap on the wrist and court costs cost them. So they just keep on doing it. :(

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The bad guys didn't lose. Those girls lost, because they were the victims. Those bad guys got caught, but the girls had to live through the trauma. Did you see that one girl who took off down the hill and around the corner? Sheesh...taking care of #1, eh?

pozzello

Known around here
Reaction score
"Lal was being held Monday on $420,000 bail, Fontenot was being held on $473,000 bail and Carter was being held on $520,000 bail."

i'd like to believe those guys won't be be up to 'business as usual' for some time now...

kimix

n3wb
Reaction score
That cam was really in the right spot! Enjoyable seeing low-lives like these getting slammed to the ground.