Badly need an upgrade in my camera system and need help.

Reaction score
Great detective work - but can't the triggers be configured to record pre- and post the event?
Sure they could. But I doubt that you would set it up to pre/post record for 10 minutes on each camera. What if 10 minutes is not long enough. It took those guys more than that to turn the corner, check cars and get into some, go into the yard across the street and take a bike, check my car, then two cars across the street, go down the street and return. I got color video at 3:40am with good face ID on one and good clothing descriptions on both.

I am not trying to convince you to record 24/7. That is totally up to you. But you asked the question, so I am giving you my thoughts.

Wildcat_1

Known around here
Reaction score
@James022 I created a post the other day explaining the various recording variables available in cams & NVRs (pre & post record, anti dither, record delay etc), what they do, how they interact with each other, covering the newer AI based rules etc and then recommendations such as Continuous + IVS for recording configs. You may find it useful so will include the link HERE.