Balter ip camera reset?!?

dinmatrix

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi , does anyone knows how I can eventually reset Balter ip camera?!?The model is: IP-DR2441VR.
It has open ports :80, 554, 8080, 9999 and 55666.Password is unknown , unfortunatlly I cant use it.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Wow...I can't find any info on that cam.

What form factor is it (bullet, turret, dome) ?
Does it have a door for a SD card secured with 2 screws outside? If so there could be a reset button under there.
Does it have a pigtail with a reset button? Usually they have only a RJ-45 female and a 12VDC power jack but sometimes there's a reset button under a plugged cap.
If it's a dome camera you'll likely have to remove the cover to look for a button or 2 solder pads to jumper, hopefully but not likely marked as reset.

dinmatrix

n3wb
Reaction score
Wow...I can't find any info on that cam.

What form factor is it (bullet, turret, dome) ?
Does it have a door for a SD card secured with 2 screws outside? If so there could be a reset button under there.
Does it have a pigtail with a reset button? Usually they have only a RJ-45 female and a 12VDC power jack but sometimes there's a reset button under a plugged cap.
If it's a dome camera you'll likely have to remove the cover to look for a button or 2 solder pads to jumper, hopefully but not likely marked as reset.
Hi thank you very much for your response , but this camera dont have microsd card slot and reset button, it is a dome type of camera.Probably I should look for contact with the manufacture in case they have some key gen code probably.