Barefoot or BUSTED!

CanCuba

Known around here
Reaction score
Top of frame just to the left. If you zoom in, you can see he was running before he stopped and took off his flip-flops. He then proceeds to run at a speed that Usain Bolt would admire.

So far, in fact, he ran by three cams only one of which picked him up on the tripwire! Lower-end 2431-S-S2 cams and this does happen occasionally. I can't make out what he has in the hand he's not holding his flip-flops in.

About 25 minutes later, two groups of three cops pass by not so hot on his trail. Let's see if the cops can tell me what happened when I pay the a visit this morning.

View attachment NVR_ch1_main_20231026013846_20231026013903.mp4

CanCuba

Known around here
Reaction score

Timokreon

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I just upgraded my garage exterior light fixtures to a style I prefer better than my old. I installed 2 of the corn cob dusk to dawn LED. 5,000 lumen, which really brightened my driveway up. :)
All the neighbors have stated how much they like the new fixtures and the lights. Wanted to know where I got them etc...

All except ONE. The passive aggressive couple, those sure are bright. My response, YEP, they're great aren't they. The couple hates that I don't rise to their passive aggressive bait. lol