Batch Download / JPG /Snapshot

Arithor

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi
I have problem with my Dahua IPC-HFW5849T1-ASE-LED-0360B FW 2.840.0000000.26.R, Build Date 2023-12-21

I have Dahua SD card and on it I take Snapshot, 1 picture per 20 minute
Now I am trying to download from camera and I always get same error " Failed to download " Same for 1 file or batch of file .
files are good on SD card , PC computer is connected with lan with one POE switch so firewall is not the problem,
Help, what is wrong ?
Please look at file with this message

Attachments

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
Did you use the "Browse" button down at the bottom to insure you have the path correct?
I'm wondering if the download location has been sandboxed by the Windows browser folder virtualisation mechanism.

Now I am trying to download from camera and I always get same error " Failed to download " Same for 1 file or batch of file .
Is Edge running in IE mode?
Previously, with native IE11 it was necessary to add the target IP address to 'Trusted Sites' to avoid the data being sandboxed and hard to find.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I'm wondering if the download location has been sandboxed by the Windows browser folder virtualisation mechanism.

Is Edge running in IE mode?
Previously, with native IE11 it was necessary to add the target IP address to 'Trusted Sites' to avoid the data being sandboxed and hard to find.
Could be; that destination folder doesn't appear to be one created by the user, maybe by the program? I don't know as I don't use the function. Also wondering if permissions to that folder is not allowing a write; I would think the default would allow writes.