Batch download of AI face detection pictures from NVR or cam?

CanCuba

Known around here
Reaction score
We've had an incident and I need to download all the face capture pics from the last 7 days from 4 different cameras. When I polled on the NVR, there are almost 21,000 face captures!

If I click the 'All' box on the results, it only selects the 25 visible on the screen. And there's about 850 screen where I'd need to click 'All' before I can do a batch download.

Logging into the cams (they have SD cards) is even less helpful as it would be one by one. I want to download them all and then go through them on my laptop.

Taking the SD cards out requires a 30' ladder and dismounting and remounting the camera.

Any suggestions?

@EMPIRETECANDY

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I just did it with both. Just a test with 5 face captures, but you do the AI search for FD, check ALL, and "Export"
Mine holds way more than 25 results, Im guessing 100. I dont run FD anymore but when i did I recall scrolling quite a ways..

For Face Detection Dumped out into an Excel file? WTF? with links to each pic... we'd need to find a way to extract the pics from the excel dump without having to click each link... should be an Excel Macro we can devise to do that

AI-FDsearch.jpg
fd.jpg

Worked for IVS also..BUTTTTT, as those are video files, I got an excel sheet with almost 500 links for 3 videos, one pic per frame? I suppose
ivs.jpg

Last edited:

CanCuba

Known around here
Reaction score
I just did it with both. Just a test with 5 face captures, but you do the AI search for FD, check ALL, and "Export"
Mine holds way more than 25 results, Im guessing 100. I dont run FD anymore but when i did I recall scrolling quite a ways..

For Face Detection Dumped out into an Excel file? WTF? with links to each pic... we'd need to find a way to extract the pics from the excel dump without having to click each link... should be an Excel Macro we can devise to do that

View attachment 183369
View attachment 183370

Worked for IVS also..BUTTTTT, as those are video files, I got an excel sheet with almost 500 links for 3 videos, one pic per frame? I suppose
View attachment 183371
When I click "All", it just selects the 25 displayed. So I can get just under 41 screens of 25 to hit 1024 and then Backup.

I'm working through day by day. Most days are over 3200 so it's 3 full backups of 1024 and then a smaller one.

I'll do the rest tomorrow, I was just worried about the oldest ones being over written.

Wish I could easily get the SD cards out but this isn't a big an enough incident to warrant that effort.