Beowulf in Seattle

beowulf

n3wb
Reaction score
Hey all. Great forum... learning so much.
Anyone know of any decent dealers/retailers in Seattle area?
Thanks,
Beowulf

beowulf

n3wb
Reaction score
To clarify, by dealers I mean storefront with product available to see first hand and sell to general consumers. I know prices will be higher, but would be nice to see the sizes and aesthetics of various cameras before purchase.

Fastb

Known around here
Reaction score
beowulf,

Welcome to the forum!

I also live in Seattle. I wasn't able to find an outfit that knowledgeably sold hardware. You've got Costco/BestBuy if you want to touch and feel, or you have outfits that want to sell the "whole deal", ie: installation & monitoring. Those outfits aren't geared for retail sales of hardware to a DIY person.

That's one of many reasons this forum is so valuable. Yes, the forum can't provide the "touch & feel" experience. But I think the forum provides more objective, and probably more accurate info compared to talking with a salesperson in a Seattle store... YMMV.

It might help if you describe your project & objectives. eg: single system for home, multi-camera system for work, how many cams, 24/7 recording, your level of proficiency, etc.

I'll bet the forum can point you in the right direction, with guidance. Or feel free to PM me.

Fastb