Best Android EMail App for Security Pics?

motolz

n3wb
Reaction score
I have been using Google's InMail because on my Android, it shows the jpegs sent from my security to my email without having to open the individual email. It is great because I can see the photos just by opening up the email app. Now it will be discontinued as of March 1, and I haven't found another email app with that same configuration.

I am hoping that others out there can offer options for the best email app that they use to see their photos. TIA for any suggestions!

Whoaru99

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I use the GMail app, but have to click on the attachment to see it...which you wish not to do.

motolz

n3wb
Reaction score
I use the GMail app, but have to click on the attachment to see it...which you wish not to do.
Yeah, InMail is/was great because it showed the screen grabs by default... this is what you see when you open the app...

inmail shot.jpg

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I have been using Google's InMail because on my Android, it shows the jpegs sent from my security to my email without having to open the individual email. It is great because I can see the photos just by opening up the email app. Now it will be discontinued as of March 1, and I haven't found another email app with that same configuration.

I am hoping that others out there can offer options for the best email app that they use to see their photos. TIA for any suggestions!
Will the app not continue to work anyway?