Best avi editor

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I have some 30fps avi videos I need trimmed to 10 seconds. Any ideas on good easy programs for that?

Shockwave199

Known around here
Reaction score
I've used anyvideoconverter a ton. Free and easy enough. But you should be able to trim and edit in your nvr, or with it's player converter. It's standard stuff that all of them should be capable of doing.

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I've used anyvideoconverter a ton. Free and easy enough. But you should be able to trim and edit in your nvr, or with it's player converter. It's standard stuff that all of them should be capable of doing.
The other day I was having trouble getting them trimmed to 10 seconds on the smart pss program

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
whats your I Frame interval set at? You probably need at least a few good iframes or it could have problems with very short clips... mebe lowering it will help.

bateckes

n3wb
Reaction score
I really don’t know how it is done, but Faasoft AVI Editor has that feature, and I didn’t have any problem using that function.

joheneslly

n3wb
Reaction score
I have some 30fps avi videos I need trimmed to 10 seconds. Any ideas on good easy programs for that?
Trimming AVI video can not be easier since there are a lot video editing tools on the market. Here I list some of them for your convenienc.

Free:
1. Wax - [ Homepage ]
This software is a high performance and flexible video editing program which is good for both home users and professionals.

2. Lightworks: The professional editor for everyone
Lightworks is a great free video editor featured with many video effects.

3. http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/get-movie-maker-download
Windows Movie Maker was once the world's most popular free video editing tool for Windows and users can make home movies by simple drag-and-drop.

Paid:
1. AVI Editor - Edit AVI Files on Mac and Windows
This software is pretty easy-to-use and most editing work can be finished within a few steps.

2. Sony Vegas, needless to say.
VEGAS Pro – Customisable workflow for professional video editing