Best Bullet Dahua for a Small Angle? (Thin driveway, diagram included)

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm looking for recommendations on a Dahua cameras to capitalize on Andy's anniversary sale.
If there isn't anything from the bullets that seems to fit here, I'm open to being told that a turret is what I should be looking at.

I've drawn a crude birds eye view of my property, the location I'm interested in putting a camera is marked as "2". Right now I have a Reolink RLC-811A (yes... The Hook Up...) in position #1, so someday I'd like to replace it with something better, so if anyone has a recommendation for that I'm all ears. The porch is about 7 feet wide and 20 feet long, and currently the RLC811A is doing an okay enough job for this small space.

The camera's video will be consumed by BlueIris running off of a computer I got off of a local classified ad which is on my local network.BlueIris + Deepstack with one camera, the PC is idling around 3% CPU but constantly spiking to 20% because it's constantly motion-triggering (but not alerting after checking with Deepstack) on some curtains my loving partner decided to add to the porch and let obfuscate 1/4 of the camera's view. Ultimately, I think my BI machine will be able to handle at least 2 more cameras.
Camera Spec: I would prefer this camera be PoE, and I am thinking right now I'd prefer it to be a bullet camera. Part of the reason I think a bullet camera would be better is that I don't want my neighbour to ever think I am spying on his backyard from my cameras. From my research, I think I would be keen to get a camera with a higher lens MM, which seems to result in a tighter field of view, so I'm thinking 6mm. My price range for this camera is preferably less than $400, but you know how it is in Canada... We get paid half as much and pay twice as much for everything.
Location: The driveway is about 45 feet long, but I have no neighbour across from me so it's okay to see further. Since the eave of the roof is not a feasible camera position here (3 floors up), I would be looking at putting a mount into the brick on the wall of the house either at position A or B, around 8 ft or so off the ground. A's benefit is that it can plainly see our side door. B's benefit is that can see over our 2nd car. I lean towards A.

I wanted to go with BI so that I could try lots of different camera brands, this time it's Dahua.
My dream is that by the time my partner and I move to our next house, I have a meager arsenal of cameras from this house, and the wherewithal to know what I want to get in the future.

My current considerations:
IPC-HFW2831T-ZS S2
IPC-HFW5442T-ASE-NI 3.6mm
IPC-HFW5241T-AS-PV 6mm

What Dahua camera do you think should go here?

2022-08-24_15-55-21_Photoshop_.png2022-08-24_16-15-47_Photoshop_.png

Thanks for any insight.