best ios app for ds-2cd2032-i

hasteveha

n3wb
Reaction score
I finally got my camera back up and running. In the past I used ipcamviewer pro with a generic rtsp over tcp setting to remotely view the camera. Is there a better app on ios to use? Is there a native app?

Thanks

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I finally got my camera back up and running. In the past I used ipcamviewer pro with a generic rtsp over tcp setting to remotely view the camera. Is there a better app on ios to use? Is there a native app?

Thanks
I installed LiveCams Pro from Eggman Technologies on a friend's iPhone and she's pretty happy with it. It's $2.99 and says it supports your phone. I cannot say much more about it...sorry!

Last edited:

tne7laa

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I installed LiveCams Pro from Eggman Technologies on a friend's iPhone and she's pretty happy with it. It's $2.99 and says it supports your phone. I cannot say much more about it...sorry!
I’m also using LiveCams Pro for years. Best so far. Most apps lack performance or suck at UI. Now I have a h.265 cam the iOS hardware (iPad,iPhone) is to slow.
Downside of LiveCams Pro that they promised a year ago Onvif support but still no new version with onvif.