Best place to buy schedule 40 grey conduit

iseeker

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
My local orange and blue big box stores don't seem to have a great selection of fittings and boxes for 3/4" schedule 40. Suggestions of other places to get it at? I'm in Dallas. Prefer to buy at local store so I can bring back what I don't use.

Riclyo

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Electrical supply store... tell them your an electrician and get a discount
Most electrical supply stores don’t care if you are an electrician or not. They will ask if you have an account with them and if you do you may pay more depending on purchase volume.

Also supply houses usually charge restocking fees so don’t go crazy ordering a bunch of stuff you won’t use.

zero-degrees

Known around here
Reaction score
If you're NOT a veteran just hit this site before or while you are at Lowes and grab a coupon. You can always get a Lowes 10% for sub $3, If I'm spending over $100 at Lowes, I'll get a coupon. Been using this site for years and once you buy once you always get coupon codes for 30-50% off your next purchase.

Podagrower

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Since I have nothing better to do this morning at work, here's the cost of a 10' piece of 3/4 PVC SCH 40 with a 90 degree elbow. Lowes and HD do not include the price of a coupling, as their elbows have a bell end. Grainger and Graybar pricing includes 1 coupling.
Grainger $9.78
Lowes $3.74
HD $3.74
Graybar $3.38

zero-degrees

Known around here
Reaction score
If you don't have a corp account with Grainger there pricing is BS 99% of the time. They only time they have value is if you have a local store near you and you must have something in hand that no one else locally has.