best setting to cut video when trigger to not loose time frame

dannieboiz

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have all of my outdoors camera recording continuous but when you need to go back to find the motion, there's no indication where the motion took place so if you have an 8 hour clips, sliding through it is a nighmare.

I used to use the "cut video when trigger with break time" option but started to lose a split second before or after the motion is trigger so I turned it off. Any best practice on this so that there are no missing time frame?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I have all of my outdoors camera recording continuous but when you need to go back to find the motion, there's no indication where the motion took place so if you have an 8 hour clips, sliding through it is a nighmare.

I used to use the "cut video when trigger with break time" option but started to lose a split second before or after the motion is trigger so I turned it off. Any best practice on this so that there are no missing time frame?
That is because you didnt set the motion detection...you can set motion detection AND record continuously to get motion markings