bgw210

Amorgus15@

n3wb
Reaction score
Greetings:
Anyone have problems changing IP address using a ATT gateway bgw 210. I've tried changing it to integrate a POE switch with no success at all. Any help or advice would be appreciated.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Why do you need to change it (likely 192.168.1.254) to begin with? You should be able to plug the POE switch into one its yellow LAN ports.

Is this the managed POE switch you were asking about running un-managed in a previous post?

Amorgus15@

n3wb
Reaction score
No....I asked...." Why do you need to change it to begin with? "
Good morning, I don’t need to change it but I’m interested in what a managed switch can do. I’m going from a four port unmanaged to 8 port poe+ managed and just exploring. Appreciate your help.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The BGW210's webGUI is the same as the gateway IP and for AT&T is generally found at the IP I stated above.

If not, you can find it this way:
  • Type Windows key + R at same time
  • In the window type "cmd" (no quotes) and hit <Enter>
  • Type "ipconfig" (no quotes) and hit <Enter>
  • The "Default gateway" shown will be the IP address of the BGW210.
A PC plugged into a LAN port and set to DHCP or set to a static IP in the same subnet as the gateway should be able to bring it up.

Reaction score
Greetings:
Anyone have problems changing IP address using a ATT gateway bgw 210. I've tried changing it to integrate a POE switch with no success at all. Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Thank you so much for the information. One thing that I also recently learned is that we can use writing services. Then I used this website, which is a writing service provider. They Last Minute Writing Service - Get Your Paper in 3+ Hours are so good at their work, and the best thing is that they do it for a very affordable price. If you are also a student like me in need, then you can visit them to get help.
Thank you so much for the information.

Last edited: