BI 5482 breaks camera groups

VirtualCam

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Upgraded to 5.4.8.2 and my camera groups are broken under UI3 and the Android app. If I select a camera group (other than all cameras) under UI3 I just get the spinning circle. Under the Android app, the camera group montages are blank other than the all cameras montage. The groups work fine with the main BI GUI.

Downgrading to 5481 and the groups work fine.

aesterling

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I saw the same behavior on the iOS app last week. Had to delete and reinstall the app to fix it. Unsure if it’s the same issue you’re seeing.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm on 5.4.8.2 and no problem with groups. You've got something else going on. Exactly what I can't even begin to guess at. One possibility, a bad download or bad file in the download of 5.4.8.2

Type2

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I noticed this morning that when I open the URL to view my cameras I can only view one at a time. Worked fine yesterday. Got a message stating "Webcasting may not be enabled for some of your camera groups"

Does anyone know how to get all my cameras back onto one screen?

I run Blue Iris on it's own dedicated PC

Attachments

VirtualCam

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I noticed this morning that when I open the URL to view my cameras I can only view one at a time. Worked fine yesterday. Got a message stating "Webcasting may not be enabled for some of your camera groups"

Does anyone know how to get all my cameras back onto one screen?

I run Blue Iris on it's own dedicated PC
When it happens, I have to restart the Bliue Iris service to get it working again.

Type2

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
When it happens, I have to restart the Bliue Iris service to get it working again.
Thank you - I did a remote reboot of the BI server and everything is back to normal. Appreciate the tip.