BI android app not updating all camera triggered clips

marklyn

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Admittedly I was playing around a bit with some settings related to BI push notifications to my android phone last week. Now, for some of my cameras on the BI android app, the clips are not updating with current trigger clips and some cameras are. If I view the camera clips on BI console or through the BI UI3 interface, the trigger clips are all current and recorded as the trigger happens.
So, I'm not sure if there is a setting on my phone or if the setting is on the BI console that is causing this.
For the camera clips on my phone are not current the particular camera is enabled, push notifications off, record when triggered, alerts never, motion sensor enabled. So it seems that all of the settings on the phone for this camera example are on/correct?
I checked the cameras on my phone that are working and those settings are the same and those cameras update the clips on the phone.
Where else should I look?

marklyn

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I tried uninstalling the BI android app and reinstalling it but it seems to have kept the login info, etc., so I force stopped it, cleared memory/cache, uninstalled it, then re-installed it but, again, the login info was already populated. How can I uninstall this app completely with all of the settings? I'm thinking maybe if I can do a clean new install, this might fix my issue since the issue presents on my phone...

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Delete the phone from the BI console on the computer.

marklyn

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Delete the phone from the BI console on the computer.
Will I then uninstall the android app/re-install?
It looks like I'll have to do the phone deletion when I'm home at the end of the week unless I can find a way to do it via UI3.