BI integration with Alarm.com?

rmanTX

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone has ever had BI triggers sent to ADC.

We use Alarm.com for our security, and overall it's pretty good. Easy interface and free with our security subscription.

Would be awesome to do something along the lines of turn on flood lights with a certain camera trigger.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Blackhawk

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Unfortunately Alarm.com is a closed system. I've asked them several times over the the last two years to support third party integration via IFTTT or the like and their response is always basically no.

I'm guessing they see themselves as an all-in-one type solution, not for DIY types.

Quote: "Alarm.com offers a leading ecosystem of connected devices and a complete range of services for the connected home. We continually expand our offering through partnerships with leading brands, and we deeply integrate those devices and products into our service. We understand why some users would like to create their own integrations with our service, but our approach enables unique features that make every device powered by Alarm.com smarter, and provides a seamless user experience across our huge ecosystem of devices for the millions of people that use our technology. We do understand your desire to do this and appreciate your enthusiasm for our platform!"