BI keeps rotating video feed of each camera

Reaction score
So I started a set up of 4 cameras. So far, I have only been able to get 3 working. Anyway, my problem is that those 3 I have working, will show me the feed of 1 camera view on 3 camera screens (basically, cloning one camera feed into 3 windows). The same view will rotate with each individual camera view I have set up every few seconds, and keeps doing so continuously. I am posting a screenshot in case my post does not make sense. I want each individual, separate feed to continuously stream on its respective window.

BI.JPG

How can I fix this? I just want them to display their own individual view. Also, how can I speed up the frames? I'm getting roughly 2 fps despite my setting of choice being 30 fps..

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
You are viewing the same feed from a single camera. On the second two you need to right click on the camera >video tab> configure and enter the correct ip address for the second two cameras. what model dahau are you using? what is your network setup?

Reaction score
You are viewing the same feed from a single camera. On the second two you need to right click on the camera >video tab> configure and enter the correct ip address for the second two cameras. what model dahau are you using? what is your network setup?
You are right. However, the IP addresses for all of my cameras are the same, I have Dahua 1.3 MP (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HG137OM/ref=oh_details_o01_s01_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1), and they're all set to default IP. Not sure if I am able to change that (or the port).

My set up consists of the cameras all plugged into a 4 POE switch which is plugged into a 2wire AT&T modem.

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes you can and must change them. The default is 192.168.1.108. Go into the network settings (in the camera itself, only connect one camera at first to do this) and change one to 192.168.1.109 and the other to 192.168.1.110. Make sure no other device on your network is using those ip addresses. Check your router or use something like http://www.advanced-ip-scanner.com/ Every single device on your network must have a distinct ip address. The cameras address must be static, in that i cannot change or else you will not get the stream. It is a good idea to reserve the static ip address in the router (using each cameras distinct mac address) so that no device takes that ip address. Another option is to set the cameras ip address outside the dhcp range of your router which is probably 192.168.1.1-192.168.1.50 which is probably the case here.