BI mobile question

cmccarter

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Just installed the android version of BI for my phone, seems to work great, but how do i keep the hidden cameras from showing? They are clones that i use for triggers

hltljohn

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Blue Iris Options, Users, Edit Users, "Limit to camera groups", then select the groups that you wish that user to see when they login.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Blue Iris Options, Users, Edit Users, "Limit to camera groups", then select the groups that you wish that user to see when they login.
This will prevent push Alerts from coming through to the user...
I believe there was mention of an upcoming update that should allow this...

cmccarter

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Really want the best of both worlds. View only the live cameras but still receive alerts from the clones. Will try groups and see how that works.

ruppmeister

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Not sure about the Android app, but iPhone has the option to display hidden cams or not via BI app Options > Hide Cameras > Yes/No.

If it isn't in the Android version I would be willing to be that it will be at some point to match what is available on iPhone.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure about the Android app, but iPhone has the option to display hidden cams or not via BI app Options > Hide Cameras > Yes/No.

If it isn't in the Android version I would be willing to be that it will be at some point to match what is available on iPhone.
Yes, there is a thread or release note which mentions its coming to andriod..