BI Mobile working on all devices except one

The Profit

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,
I’m wondering if anyone else has had an issue where BI mobile is working on all mobile devices except for one? All devices have been able to use BI mobile for years until just recently my iPad opens BI and normally defaults to the camera view, however in the last couple of weeks I have not been able to switch to the camera view screen. I’m able to open BI mobile and it shows that I’m connected to BI on the Home Screen but when I click on the camera view icon it tries to switch to that view but then just quickly switches back to the Home Screen. Again, all of my other mobile devices are able to view the camera view just fine.
Does anyone know of any troubleshooting steps that I might try or better yet, know how to resolve? I’ve tried logging out and back in on the iPad but still the same result.
Thank you for any help that you can provide.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OldBobcat

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hello,
I’m wondering if anyone else has had an issue where BI mobile is working on all mobile devices except for one? All devices have been able to use BI mobile for years until just recently my iPad opens BI and normally defaults to the camera view, however in the last couple of weeks I have not been able to switch to the camera view screen. I’m able to open BI mobile and it shows that I’m connected to BI on the Home Screen but when I click on the camera view icon it tries to switch to that view but then just quickly switches back to the Home Screen. Again, all of my other mobile devices are able to view the camera view just fine.
Does anyone know of any troubleshooting steps that I might try or better yet, know how to resolve? I’ve tried logging out and back in on the iPad but still the same result.
Thank you for any help that you can provide.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I’m having the same issue that you describe when using my iPad. Works fine on my Android phone. I only noticed this issue with the latest version of the iOS app.

As you describe, when I select the camera icon there is a quick “blip” of the camera screen. It works the same way for a couple of more clicks, and after that there isn’t even a “blip” of a screen change.