BI Remote View - All Camera View shows Not Connected

yancym

n3wb
Reaction score
Tried to search for similar issues but not getting any hits. I am using remote view from my work office and had the +All Cameras view working. Sometime during the day I started to get the "Unable to connect" message in the video window. I also get this when selecting any of my camera groups. It works fine with the +All Cameras Cycle and selecting each camera individually. I see their video in the window. I also can see any recorded video. I am just not able to see multiple camera's in the video window.

Anyone else experience this?

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
I have not experienced this. What is your CPU and memory usage on the Blue Iris computer when remote view is active? Maybe it is getting overwhelmed and unable to process the group and all cameras views?

yancym

n3wb
Reaction score
18-21% minimized. Right now logged in with TeamViewer and running Remote View, with BI open on home desktop. CPU is between 38-43%.

yancym

n3wb
Reaction score
Problem solved but not sure what the cause was. Basically, after tinkering with web settings I checked my view on my Blue Iris iPhone app and it also wasn't showing the All Cameras or Group views, but the vertical color bars instead. Ended up restarting BI on my home computer and can now see the group views again.

I didn't have logging turned on, so didn't capture any info to help troubleshoot. I've since turned it on to capture any info in case it happens again.