BI Storage issues....

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
Yeah they're enabled on all web gui's....just not sure if you have to write code or script or something in config page....
NEVERMIND......Wiki blue iris...substreams Duh.....
  1. Copy the Main stream text into the Sub stream box.
  2. Type a question mark (?) after the text you pasted in the Sub stream box.
  3. Copy the Params text into the Sub stream box after the question mark.
  4. Change subtype=0 to subtype=1 (or subtype=2 if using the second sub stream on a camera that has multiple).

Dahua Configuration Screenshot

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
Yeah they're enabled on all web gui's....just not sure if you have to write code or script or something in config page....
Well I’ll be dipped in .... Cpu Usage has dropped to an insanely low level. Depicted is the unusual parameters for 2 jidetech ptz’s. The secret was a word change. I subbed Major for minor and boom she began running substream. This particular camera had the mist significant effect on cpu reduction. It was a real hog in mainstream mode. The Dahua/Amcrest cams reduced as well and were less cryptic to paste into sub box.D88866E3-93F5-486B-B718-FAB8E97EB9C3.jpegFAE0A50E-FB57-47B4-ABEA-87B021E00FE1.jpegE318AB9C-652B-4A91-A61F-CBACA4BF4BA4.jpeg

Last edited:

th182

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Substreams are great!! My CPU is so low now that I have some to spare to do overlays and such!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
You don't want to be dipped in shit with the current status of toilet paper due to the CCP Virus.

Next up is using the Windows snipping tool instead of a cell phone ;)

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Well I’ll be dipped in .... Cpu Usage has dropped to an insanely low level. Depicted is the unusual parameters for 2 jidetech ptz’s. The secret was a word change. I subbed Major for minor and boom she began running substream. This particular camera had the mist significant effect on cpu reduction. It was a real hog in mainstream mode. The Dahua/Amcrest cams reduced as well and were less cryptic to paste into sub box.View attachment 75084View attachment 75085View attachment 75086
Set the substream FPS to the same as the main stream.
You show 15fps for main and 25 for sub.

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
Use Pale Moon Browser 32bit, or Chrome with IE tab extension installed instead.
i was able to surf to settings on ie-tab /chrome and make the changes.
i used to be able to click on the downloaded active x and get it to display the web gui image. but i didnt really need the image in this instance...thanks everybody.

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
I like to welcome myself to a forum by announcing how low of an opinion I have of a forum before I even use it....I make a lot of great new friends that way.....

Last edited: