BI storage woes

woolfman72

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I seem to keep having issues with BI running out of space and i am not sure where i am going wrong.I keep getting errors that the disk is full yet there is plenty of space on the stored drive. I also notice is says that 56 clips are "locked". Can't seem to find anything out on that.

Attachments

cyberwolf_uk

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I'm guessing you are running out of space on your C> Drive and you have plenty of room on your D> ? Your BI DB files are stored on the C> Drive are they the ones that are taking up all your space? Run a repair on your DB and delete the locked files if you don't need them.

woolfman72

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I'm guessing you are running out of space on your C> Drive and you have plenty of room on your D> ? Your BI DB files are stored on the C> Drive are they the ones that are taking up all your space? Run a repair on your DB and delete the locked files if you don't need them.
data base shows 27mb I meant to add this one to the attachments also and missed it. Also when i look at the contents of the folder..there are only 56 files or clips in the folder.

Attachments